Cold weather outfit

13:53

Hi girls, sorry I have not posted an outfit yesterday I was having some problems with the Internet, but today I bring you a new outfit, today I'll show you an outfit that is very typical of me, it's almost like an uniform and I wear it almost always for cold days, you already know my obsession with skinny jeans, so in my uniform obviously could not miss them, then I add a simple shirt with a quote, then a leather jacket that I'm sure it should be a staple in all the closets. One of my favorite pieces of autumn are the booties so it is also a basic piece of this outfit and a bag that matches the outfit. Sometimes when it's so cold I add a scarf, but this was not the case.

I hope you liked this outfit, what is your "uniform" for cold days?

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas, siento no haber publicado un outfit ayer, estaba teniendo algunos problemas con el Internet, pero hoy les traigo un nuevo outfit, hoy les voy a mostrar un outfit que es muy típico de mi, es casi como un uniforme y lo utilizo casi siempre para los días fríos, ustedes ya conocen mi obsesión por los jeans ajustados, así que en mi uniforme obviamente no podía faltar, luego le agrego una camiseta sencilla con alguna frase, luego una chaqueta de cuero que estoy segura que debe ser un básico en los closets de todas. Una de mis piezas favoritas del otoño son las botas asi que también es una prenda básica de este outfit y una cartera que combine con el outfit. En ocasiones cuando hace mucho frío agrego una bufanda, pero este no fue el caso.

Espero que les haya gustado este outfit, cual es su "uniforme" para los días fríos?

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios