Classic outfit

14:40

Hi girls! Today I wanted to show you a new outfit with a more classic style because in this outfit I paired black & white with red, I think this is a combination that is always perfect. For this outfit I started with a leather skirt with metallic accents paired with a white blouse, the detail of this outfit is in the shoes that on this occasion I decided for a pair of flats, but if you wish you can change it by heels, finally a black bag and rosegold watch.

I hope you are inspired to wear an outfit like this, you can show me your outfits on my social media.

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas! Hoy quiero mostrarles un nuevo outfit con un estilo más clásico, en este outfit combine el blanco y negro con rojo, es una combinación que siempre queda perfecta. Para este outfit empece con una falda de cuero con detalles metálicos lo combine con una blusa blanca, el detalle de este outfit está en los zapatos que en está ocasión me decidí por unos flats, pero si desean pueden cambiarlo por tacones, por último un bolso negro y un reloj en oro rosa.

Espero que se animen a utilizar un outfit como este y me lo envíen a mis redes sociales.

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios