Warm friday

13:45

Hello, finally it's the weekend, today I'm going out with my friends to see a movie so I wanted to show you the outfit that I will wear. First I chose a burgundy colored pants that to me seem super comfortable, then I paired it with a white sweater because today makes to much cold in my city, then I added a beige pair of boots and a bag in this style that is super popular now I think it's called the "bucket bag" and finally I'll add a scarf with leopard print.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, P.

Hola, por fin llegó el fin de semana, hoy voy a salir con mis amigas a ver una película así que quise mostrarles el outfit que voy a utilizar. Primero escogí unos pantalones color vino que me parecen súper cómodos, lo combine con un suéter blanco porque hoy hace demasiado frío en mi ciudad, agregue unas botas beige y una cartera de este estilo que esta de moda lo llaman "bucket bag" y por último voy a agregar una bufanda con estampado de leopardo.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios