So ready for fall

14:36

Hi, I hope you had a good weekend, to start this new week I wanted to show you a perfect outfit for fall, as the centerpiece of this outfit I chose these Ted Baker's shorts with a very autumnal pattern that I love, I wanted to pair it with a blouse with a bow at the neck, these blouses seem very chic to me, and then I wanted all the accessories in black because I don't wanted to steal the spotlight to the shorts, so I added a hat, a purse, over the knee socks and boots.

I hope you like this outfit, tell me if you would wear a similar outfit

Kisses, P.

Hola, espero que hayan tenido un buen fin de semana, para empezar esta nueva semana quiero mostrarles un outfit perfecto para el otoño, como pieza principal de este outfit escogí estos shorts de Ted Baker que tienen un estampado muy otoñal que me encanta, lo quise combinar con una blusa con un moño en el cuello, estas blusas me parecen muy chic, todos los accesorios los escogí negros porque no quiero que le roben el protagonismo al short, por eso añadí un sombrero, una cartera, unas medias hasta la rodilla y unas botas.

Espero que les guste este outfit, cuéntenme si utilizarían un outfit parecido

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios