Simply casual

14:30

Hello, it is getting colder and what I like the most about this season is that we can wear very comfortable and cozy clothing, this time I want to show you in this outfit a parka that is one of my favorite autumn pieces, I paired it with a simple shirt with a quote and skinny jeans that for those who follow me a long time know that they are my favorites, then I added some boots and a Chloé bag that I love and I see it everywhere.

I hope you like this outfit, tell me what is your favorite piece for fall

Kisses, P.

Hola, cada vez se siente más el frío y lo que me gusta de esta temporada es que se pueden utilizar piezas muy cómodas y abrigadas, en esta ocasión les quiero mostrar este outfit con un parka que es una de mis piezas otoñales favoritas, lo combine con una camiseta sencilla con una frase y unos jeans ajustados que para las que me siguen algún tiempo saben que son mis favoritos, luego agregue unas botas y una cartera de Chloé que me encanta y la veo por todos lados.

Espero que les guste este outfit, cuéntenme cual es su pieza favorita para el otoño

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios