Fall day

14:30

Hello the weekend is here, and I know we always have some plan with our friends so today I wanted to show you an outfit with which you can go out for a coffee with friends and update about your lifes. For this outfit the main piece is the sweater dress that is a bit loose, I paired it with a knee-high boots, a burgundy hat and a Givenchy bag that I love.

I hope you like this outfit, tell me what are your plans for this weekend.

Kisses, P.

Hola, empieza el fin de semana y siempre sale algún plan con nuestros amigos así que hoy quise mostrarles un outfit con el que pueden salir a tomar un café con sus amigas y actualizarse de todas las novedades. Para este outfit la pieza principal es el vestido de sweater que es un poco holgado, lo combine con unas botas altas hasta la rodilla, un sombrero en color borgoña y una cartera de Givenchy que me encanta.

Espero que les guste este outfit, cuéntenme cuales son sus planes para este fin de semana.

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios