miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

Color details

Hello, today I bring you a new outfit with a combination that I really like, gray is one of my favorite colors to wear because it is easy to combine, I like to combine it with burgundy, and create a perfect combination for fall. This time I created a casual outfit pairing a gray sweater with collar, skinny jeans and burgundy shoes. I wanted to add a few ideas about beauty products like this nailpolish from Butter London in color "Ruby Murray" and Clinique lipstick in color Pudgy Peony.

I hope you like this outfit.

Kisses, P.

Hola, hoy les traigo un nuevo outfit con una combinación que me gusta mucho, el gris es uno de mis colores favoritos para vestir porque es fácil de combinar, me gusta combinarlo con el color vino, y crean una combinación perfecta para el otoño. En esta ocasión cree un outfit casual combinando un sueter gris con cuello con unos jeans ajustados, y zapatos color vino. Quise agregarle unas ideas para utilizar en las uñas de la marca Butter London en el color "Ruby Murray" y un labial de Clinique en el color Pudgy Peony.

Espero que les guste este outfit.

Besos, P.

Color details