Make it simple

14:18

Hi, so today I bring you a new outfit, I had a meeting today with some friends and this is what I worn, I love the simplicity of white, so I decided to wear this pair of white pants, then I added a v-neck T-shirt and as the protagonist of the outfit I chose this blazer with floral print. The accessories I decided to wear are this white bag, sunglasses with nude frames and pastel pink heels.

I hope this outfit inspires you. Have a happy weekend.

Kisses, P.

Hola, así que hoy les traigo un nuevo outfit, hoy tuve una reunión con unas amigas y esto fue lo que utilice, me encanta la simplicidad del color blanco, por eso me decidí por unos pantalones blancos, le agregue una camiseta con cuello en v, y como protagonista del outfit escogí este blazer con detalles florales. Para accesorios me decidí por una cartera blanca, unas gafas con marcos nude y unos zapatos rosa pastel.

Espero que este outfit les sirva de inspiración.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios