Free time

14:19

Hi! I hope you had a good weekend, lately all my friends have more free time because of the holidays, so we can see each other more often, and this weekend he go out for a relax plan and I want to show what I wore that day. First I chose this denim overall and combined it with a striped top, as the outfit was so simple I decided to add color in the accessories so I chose this sneakers with floral details and a bag in a bright color. Finally those sunglasses that are much needed in the summer days.

I hope you like this outfit.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Espero que hayan tenido un buen fin de semana, últimamente todos mis amigos tienen más tiempo libre por las vacaciones, así que podemos vernos más frecuentemente, y el fin de semana tuvimos una salida tranquila y quiero mostrarles lo que utilice. Primero escogí este overall de denim y lo combine con un top corto a rayas, como el outfit estaba muy sencillo decidí agregarle color en los accesorios así que utilice unos zapatos bajos con detalles florales y una cartera de color brillante. Por último utilice unos lentes de sol que son muy necesarios en los días de verano.

Espero que les guste este outfit.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios