Shine bright

14:47

Hi! Another start to the week for which to be thankful, I've been going through bad times, but I think that I  always have to find a way to be positive about what happens in life, so we must be grateful for every good thing that happens even if it is the smallest thing. Today, to get on the mood I wanted to dress in bright colors so I created this outfit, I first chose light trousers with a top with bright colors, I combined it with this jacket because it was cold, then I added some sneakers, and finally for the accessories I picked these cat eye style glasses and a cat ears ring that I love.

I hope you like this outfit.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Otro inicio de semana por el que estar agradecidos, he estado pasando por malos momentos, pero siempre hay que buscar la manera de ser positivos por lo que sucede en nuestra vida, así que hay que estar agradecidos por cada cosa buena que sucede así sea lo más pequeño. Hoy, para subirme el animo quise vestirme con colores vivos así que forme este outfit, primero escogí un pantalón claro con un top con colores brillantes, lo combine con esta chaqueta porque hacia frìo, luego le agregue unos sneakers, y por último los accesorios que escogí fueron estas gafas estilo cat eye y un anillo con orejas de gato que me encanta.

Espero que les guste este outfit.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios