Be Happy

14:37

Hello, I hope you're having a nice day, today I woke up in a good mood and the weather in my city is improving, so I wanted to create an outfit for this very nice day, first started by the shorts that I find beautiful, I like the color scheme, then I added a denim shirt with lace details at the shoulders, then to add some color I added a necklace and for accessories all in black like glasses, shoes and wallet.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, P.

Hola, espero que esten teniendo un lindo día, hoy me levante de buen humor y el clima en mi ciudad esta mejorando, así que quise crear un outfit para este día tan lindo, primero empece por los shorts que me parecen hermosos, me gusta la combinación de colores, le agregue una camisa de denim con detalles de encaje en los hombros, para agregarle color le agregue un collar y de accesorios todo de color negro como las gafas, los zapatos y la cartera.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios