Back to reality

13:52

Hi, I'm back to blog, last week I had many problems and so I could not post any outfit, but everything is solved so today I want to show you an outfit that I love to go out with my friends, first this boyfriend jeans are my favorite surely you have seen them much in the blog because I find them very comfortable, for this outfit I paired it with a shirt with a phrase that I find funny and I love it, to add a spring touch I added pastel colors with the blazer and purse and finally some gray shoes that are perfect for the outfit.

I hope you like this post.

Kisses, P.

Hola, estoy de regreso al blog la anterior semana tuve muchos problemas y por eso no pude publicar ningún outfit, pero ya todo esta resuelto así que hoy quiero mostrarles un outfit que me encanta para salir con mis amigas, primero unos boyfriend jeans, son mis favoritos seguramente los han visto mucho en el blog porque me parecen muy cómodos, para este outfit los combine con una camiseta con una frase que me parece graciosa y me encanto, para agregarle un toque primaveral le agregue color pastel con el blazer y la cartera y por último unos zapatos grises que quedan perfecto para el outfit.

Espero que les guste este post.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios