Spring is on my hands

15:03

Hello happy start to the week, today I bring an outfit in which I wanted that the piece that stand out is this small handbag with spring colors and that is a trend for this season, that's why I wanted to pair it with black and white pieces, like this white pleated skirt a black crop top and as accessories glasses and black sandals.

Hope you like this outfit, tell me if you would wear it.

Kisses, P.

Hola feliz inicio de semana, hoy les traigo un outfit en el que quería que la pieza que más resalte sea esta pequeña cartera con colores muy primaverales y que es una tendencia para esta temporada, es por eso que quise combinarla con piezas blanco y negro, como esta falda plisada blanca, un crop top negro y como accesorios unas gafas y unas sandalias negras.

Espero que les guste este outfit, cuéntenme si lo usarían.

Besos, P. 


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios