Plaid for summer

13:43

Hello, this weekend on the beach make me be more anxious looking forward to the summer, so since I'm already thinking of outfits that I can wear when the weather gets warmer so I thought in this outfit in which I use very comfortable pieces that look great together, I love these blouses with plaid pattern and this color is perfect for the summer, I paired it with denim shorts, add a hat to cover from the sun, sunglasses that never should be missing and vans shoes in gray.

I hope you like this outfit.

Kisses, P.

Hola, el fin de semana en la playa hizo que tenga más ganas de que llegue el verano, por lo que desde ya estoy pensando en outfits que podré utilizar cuando el clima se ponga más caliente por lo que se me ocurrió este outfit en el que utilice piezas muy cómodas que al unirlas se ven muy bien, me encantan estas blusas con estampado a cuadros y este color es perfecto para el verano, lo combine con unos shorts de mezclilla, agregue un sombrero para taparnos del sol, unas gafas que nunca deben faltar y unos zapatos vans en color gris.

Espero que les guste este outfit.

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios