Do what you love!

13:53

Hello happy start to the week, I hope you enjoyed the weekend, for the outfit that I'm going to show you today I wanted to use a piece that I like very much and think it is very versatile, the blazer, because I think you can do that an outfit completely change when you wear it, for this season I think you can wear it in different colors as on this occasion it is a coral colored blazer that I matched with some skinny jeans, a simple gray top and for accessories I added a big bag, a pair of gray shoes and sunglasses that are also a must in this season.

I hope you liked this outfit.

Kisses, P.

Hola feliz inicio de semana, espero que hayan disfrutado el fin de semana, para el outfit que les voy a mostrar hoy quise utilizar una pieza que a mi me gusta mucho y pienso que es muy versátil, el blazer, porque pienso que puede hacer que un outfit cambie completamente al utilizarlo, para esta temporada me parece que se puede utilizar de diferentes colores como en esta ocasión que es un blazer en color coral que lo mezcle con unos jeans ajustados, un top simple gris y de accesorios agregue una cartera, unos zapatos grises y unas gafas que también son una pieza clave para esta temporada.

Espero que les haya gustado este outfit.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios