Spring Time!

11:24

Hello! Spring is here and I wanted to create an outfit for this season and I also get inspired by some outfits for coachella festival that is very famous, so I mixed several pieces with lace, fringe, like the shorts that are with floral print and lace details, the black top is all lace, the backpack with fringed details, I really liked these sunglasses and think that match perfectly with the outfit and I added some shoes and a long cardigan in pastel pink.

Hope you like this outfit.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Llego la primavera y quise crear un outfit para esta temporada y me inspire tambien en outfits para el festival de coachella que es muy famoso, por eso mezcle varias piezas con encaje, flecos, como los shorts que son con estampado floral y detalles de encaje, la blusa que es toda de encaje, la mochila con detalles con flecos, me gustaron mucho estas gafas y pienso que combinan perfecto con el outfit y le agregue unos zapatos y un cardigan largo en color rosa pastel.

Espero que les guste este outfit.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios