New Begginings!

16:03

Hello! I hope you have a good start to the week, the last week I was thinking about starting to have a healthier lifestyle by exercising and eating healthy, so I decided to start this week and today I am fulfilling my goals, I hope to continue like this on the next days, if you would like to see post of what I'm doing for a healthier life let me know in the comments. After a morning workout I had to go to work so I'll show you what I worn, as I am with the idea of a new beginning I liked the idea of wearing white, because I think it is a cool and refreshing color, so I wear this white pants and I mix it with pale pink top, a blue jacket, a bag of the same color as the top and blue loafer shoes.

Tell me if you like this look, Would you wear it for work?

Kisses, P.

Hola! Espero que tengan un buen comienzo de semana, la anterior semana estaba pensando en empezar a tener un estilo de vida más saludable haciendo ejercicio y comiendo sano, por lo que me decidí empezar esta semana y por hoy estoy cumpliendo mis metas, espero poder continuar así, si les gustaría ver post de lo que estoy haciendo déjenme saber en los comentarios. Después de una rutina matutina de ejercicios tuve que ir a trabajar así que les voy a mostrar lo que utilice, como estoy con la idea de un nuevo comienzo me gusto la idea de usar blanco, porque me parece que es un color fresco y renovador, yo lo mezcle con un top rosa pálido, una chaqueta azul, una cartera del mismo color del top y unos zapatos loafer azules.

Cuéntenme si les gusta este look, ¿Ustedes lo usarían?

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios