Make contrasts!

14:26

Hello! What I like of spring is to wear white and be able to do so many contrasts with this color, this time I made an outfit that can be used for various casual occasions, I first chose this white skirt with lace details, I wanted to paired it with these pastel blue heels, I love this combination and these shoes can make your legs look longer, then to make the outfit not so dressy I mixed it with a simple gray top, a blazer, and a pair of cateye style sunglasses, finally a small bag.

What do you think of this outfit? I hope you liked it. Would you wear it?

Kisses, P.

Hola! Lo que me gusta de la primavera es utilizar el color blanco y poder hacer tantos contrastes con este color, en esta ocasión hice un outfit que se puede utilizar para diferentes ocasiones casuales, primero escogí esta falda blanca con detalles de encaje, quise combinarlo con estos tacones azul pastel, me encanta esta combinación y estos zapatos lograran que las piernas se vean estilizadas, luego para que el look no se vea tan formal lo combine con un top gris muy simple, un blazer, y unas gafas estilo cateye, por último una cartera pequeña.

¿Qué les pareció este outfit? Espero que les haya gustado. ¿Lo utilizarían?

Besos, P.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios