Florals spree!

20:37

Hey! Hope you had a good day! I'm having some problems with my computer so I decided to post one outfit from my phone anyway! I started this outfit with this top that I liked a lot I think it's perfect for this time of the year because spring is coming, I mix it with a black skirt and a peplum jacket that I think its really flattering. For the shoes I decided for those purple shoes that have a powerful color and the last thing a clutch that march with the top.


Hope you like this outfit, let me know in the comments below!

Kisses, P.

Hola espero que hayan tenido un lindo día! Estoy teniendo algunos problemas con mi computadora pero decidi igual hacer un post desde mi teléfono. Para este outfit me decidi primero por este top muy floral que queda perfecto para esta época del año porque la primavera ya se acerca, lo combine con una falda negra y una chaqueta peplum que es muy favorecedora. Para los zapatos me decidi por estos morados de color muy potente y por último una cartera con el mismo estampado del top.

Espero que les guste este outfit, dejénme saber en los comentarios.

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios