Shades of Grey!

16:59

Hello! I know all the excitement has been about the movie 50 Shades of Grey, but this is not a post about the movie, although it would be a good outfit to go to watch it, I was creating the outfit and realized it has just dark and gray tones and it seemed like a good title for the outfit, tell me, what do you think?. For this outfit I chose first the pants that seem to me to give a rocker and messy look to the outfit because it has the details in the knee, I matched it with a plaid shirt and a leather jacket to keep the rocker style, finally add some comfortable boots and a scarf in gray tones because is still cold where I live and I am very sick.

I hope you liked this outfit, let me know in the comments what kind of outfits would like to see in the following posts.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Sé todo el entusiasmo que ha habido acerca de la película 50 sombras de Grey, pero este no es un post acerca de la película, aunque sería un buen outfit para ir a verla, estaba creando el outfit y vi que tenía solo tonos oscuros y grises y me pareció un buen título para el outfit, díganme ¿ustedes que opinan?. Para este outfit escogí primero los pantalones que me parecen que le dan un look rockero y desinteresado al outfit pues tiene los detalles en la rodilla, lo combine con una camisa a cuadros y una chaqueta de cuero para seguir en el estilo rockero, por último agregue unos botines cómodos y una bufanda en tonos grises porque sigue haciendo frío en donde vivo y estoy muy enferma.

Espero que les haya gustado este outfit, comenten que tipo de outfits les gustaría ver en los siguientes posts.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios