Dinner Date!

15:57

Hello! Hope you're having a nice day, today I bring you a new outfit that could be used for Valentine's Day, this is a more dressy look, so it could be worn for a romantic dinner in a fancy place! For this outfit I like that the more important piece are these pants, which I matched with neutral pieces like this top and a blazer, also a nude shoes and a clutch.

Tell me if you would wear an outfit like this for Valentine's Day, the following days I will show you more ideas.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Espero que estén teniendo un lindo día, hoy les traigo un nuevo outfit que podrían utilizar para San Valentin, este es un look más formal, así que lo podrían utilizar para una cena más romántica en un lugar más fancy! Para este outfit me gusta que la pieza que más realce sea estos pantalones, que los combine con piezas neutrales como este top y un blazer, también unos zapatos nude y un clutch.

Cuéntenme si utilizarían un outfit como este para San Valentin, los siguientes días les mostrare más ideas.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios