Adding some details

20:49

Hello today I bring you a new outfit that I worn to go to work in the office today, as I had told you in my work I don't have to be very formal, but I like to look good and have an excuse to look dressy, so today I decided by these pants that are more formal than jeans, but combined with a very basic top in a beige color, black heels, I like to use these because they always make me look slimmer, a large bag that I use for everyday. Today I wanted to add a few accessories in gold so it makes it all the outfit looks good so I added a watch and a delicate necklace.

Let me know if you like this outfit.

Kisses, P.

Hola hoy les traigo un nuevo outfit que utilice para ir a trabajar en la oficina hoy, ya les había contado que en mi trabajo no me piden que sea muy formal, pero me gusta verme bien y tener una excusa para arreglarme, así que hoy me decidí por estos pantalones que son más formales que unos jeans, pero lo combine con un top muy básico de un color beige, zapatos de tacón negros, me gusta usar estos porque siempre me hacen ver más estilizada, una cartera grande que utilizo para el día a día. Hoy quise agregar unos accesorios en color dorado para que el look se vea mucho mejor así que agregue un reloj y un collar muy delicado.

Déjenme saber si les gusto este outfit.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios