Ready for new things

16:59

Hello! Happy new year I hadn't the opportunity to update the blog before, but I hope you have spent a nice holiday season and this new year come full of positive surprises to all of you. Today holidays are over and we had to return to reality, that is why today I decided to use a comfortable outfit but also very cute to begin this year positively. For this outfit I started choosing the pants because I didn't want to wear classic jeans, so this is a khaki pant with a ripped details in the knee, I matched it with a gray shirt that seems basic but has some details that make it different, for cold day I added a black leather jacket and obvious for comfort I had to use boots and it was very cold as I added a scarf.

I hope you have enjoyed this look and hope you keep reading the blog during this new year.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Feliz año nuevo no tuve la oportunidad de actualizar el blog antes, pero espero que hayan pasado unas bonitas fiestas y que este nuevo año venga lleno de sorpresas positivas para todas ustedes. Hoy se acabaron las vacaciones y tuvimos que regresar a la realidad, es por eso que hoy decidí utilizar un outfit cómodo pero al mismo tiempo muy lindo para empezar este año positivamente. Para este outfit empece eligiendo el pantalón pues no quería vestir unos clásicos jeans, este es de un color kaki que tienen unos detalles rotos en la rodilla, lo combine con una camiseta gris que parece básica pero tiene unos detalles que la hacen diferente, para el día frío le agregue una chaqueta de cuero negra y obvio para estar cómoda tenía que usarla con unas botas y como hacía mucho frío le agregue una bufanda.

Espero que les haya gustado este look y espero que sigan leyendo el blog durante este nuevo año.

Besos, P.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios