Coffee makes me happy!

14:56

Hello, today I bring you a new post with an outfit that I think is perfect for going out  with friends for coffee, that is why I added the phrase "Coffee makes me happy", which is true because I love drinking coffee. For this outfit I started with a sweater dress for cold days and is very cozy, I matched it with burgundy pants and booties. To complete the outfit I added a brown crossbody bag and burgundy hat.

Hope you like the oufit, share it with your friends who would use it.

Kisses, P.

Hola, hoy les traigo un nuevo post con un outfit que me parece que queda perfecto para salir un día con amigos a tomar un café, es por esto que agregue esta frase "Coffee makes me happy", lo cual es verdad porque me encanta. Para este outfit empece con un vestido sweater para los días fríos y es muy cómodo, lo combine con un pantalón color borgoña y botitas cafés. Para completar el outfit le agregue una cartera café y un sombrero borgoña.

Espero que les guste el oufit, compártanlo con tus amigas que lo usarían.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios