Back to work!

19:07

Hello !! I hope you had a good start to the week. My start to the week was going back to work, that is why today I want to show you what I worn yesterday. In my work there is no need to go dressy or anything like that, but I like to make a good impression so I decided to go a little bit dressier than the normal. I wear black jeans because it immediately makes the outfit look more formal, I matched it with a very simple gray top and a blazer of the same color to make it look more office wearing outfit and boots for make it look effortless, it gives the uncomplicated touch. And carry a big bag to store my stuff.

I hope you liked it. Tell me if in your work you are able to use this type of outfits.

Kisses, P.

Hola!! Espero que hayan tenido un buen inicio de semana. Mi inicio de semana fue regresar al trabajo, es por eso que hoy quiero mostrarles lo que utilice. En mi trabajo no es necesario ir muy formal ni nada por el estilo, pero me gusta causar una buena impresión así que decidí ir más arreglada de lo normal. Utilice unos jeans negros que inmediatamente hacen que el outfit se vea más formal, le combine con un top muy sencillo gris y un blazer del mismo color para que se vea un outfit más de oficina y unas botas para que no se note el esfuerzo, es el toque que lo hace descomplicado. Y lleve una cartera grande para poder guardar mis cositas.

Espero que les haya gustado. Cuéntenme si en sus trabajos les dejan utilizar este tipo de outfits.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios