Still celebrating!

14:35

Hi I know that I have been abandoned the blog because of Christmastime but today I want to show you a look that I want to use tonight that despite already happened christmas there is still pending meetings with friends and today is one of them. First I want to use a not so classic pants, that's why I chose this patterned, and to combine it I chose this top which I think is very rare and gives it that special touch to the outfit and of course you need something for the cold so I chose this cape which is a very traditional piece in Ecuador. Finally a pair of comfortable shoes that is why I chose this wedged booties and a gray bag that combines perfectly with the outfit.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and continue to have a nice holiday.

Kisses, P.

Hola sé que he tenido el blog abandonado por la época navideña pero hoy quiero mostrarles un look que quiero utilizar esta noche por que a pesar de que ya paso navidad todavía quedan reuniones pendientes con los amigos y hoy es una de ellas. Primero quiero utilizar un pantalón no tan clásico, es por eso que escogí este con estampados, y para combinarlo escogí este top que me parece que es muy raro y le da ese toque especial al outfit y por supuesto hace falta algo para el frío por lo que escogí esta capa que es una pieza muy tradicional en Ecuador. Por último unos zapatos altos pero cómodos, es por eso que escogí estos con plataforma y una cartera gris que combina perfecto con el outfit.

Espero que hayan tenido una feliz navidad y que continúen teniendo unas lindas fiestas.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios