Pretty warm

11:17

Hi !! As already told you before these days I have been busy with college and work and the truth is that today I am already tired of studying so I wanted to distract and thus create this look I loved how it turned out and surely I will be wearing it very soon and I hope you like it too. I started to look for the leather skirt that I love and wanted to combine it with a denim shirt because I think that way mixing different textures creates a different look that will attract the attention of others. I thought that this look should be casual thats why I combine it with these oxfords shoes that seemed ideal for me.

Let me know in the comments what you think about this outfit !!

Kisses, P.

Hola!! Como ya les conté antes estos días he estado muy ocupada con la universidad y el trabajo y la verdad es que hoy ya estoy cansada de estudiar por lo que quise distraerme y por eso cree este look que me encantó como quedo y seguramente lo estaré usando muy pronto y espero que a ustedes también les guste mucho. Para el look empece con la falda de cuero que me encanta y la quise combinar con una camisa de jean porque creo que de esa forma se mezclan diferentes texturas y crea un look diferente que atraerá la atención de los demás. Me pareció que para que se viera casual debía combinarlo con unos zapatos bajos y estos oxfords me parecieron ideales.

Déjenme saber en los comentarios que opinan sobre este outfit!!

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios