Make it good!!

13:50

Hi !! Today I bring you a new outfit for you to take inspiration if you like it, for this outfit I liked the idea of mixing these purple and beige colors, it seems to create a contrast and also I added a scarf and I wanted it to call the attention so I chose this leopard print and for make everything look more stylish I decided to add these high boots with heels and finally the hat as I had said before is a trend of this season that I love.

I hope you liked it, let me your opinions in the comments!

Kisses, P.

Hola!! Hoy les traigo un nuevo outfit para que lo tomen de inspiración si les gusta, para este outfit me gusto la idea de mezclar estos colores purpura y beige, me parece que crean un contraste y le quise añadir una bufanda que le llame la atención por eso escogí esta de estampado de leopardo y para hacer que todo se vea más estilizado me decidí por unas botas altas con tacón y por último el sombrero que como ya había dicho antes es una tendencia en esta temporada que me encanta.

Espero que les haya gustado, déjenme sus opiniones en los comentarios!

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios