Easy monday!

20:38

Hello happy week start!! Today I want to show a very comfortable look for those days when you do not want to spend a lot of time getting ready but still want to feel pretty. Everytime I think about a comfortable look I think about leggings because it allows more flexibility and is more comfortable to move with them, but when we used leggings we should ensure to wear a long top to cover the bottom because we don't want to show to much that's why I chose this shirt denim and to keep the silhouette I framed the waist with a belt, I added some boots and a scarf if it is very cold and obviously for not complicate a lot with the hair, a messy bun,

I hope you enjoyed this look, let me your opinions in the comments.

Kisses, P.

Hola feliz inicio de semana!! Hoy les quiero mostrar un look muy cómodo para esos días en los que no se quieren esforzar mucho pero igual quieren sentirse lindas. Para comenzar con un look cómodo no pueden faltar unos leggings porque te permiten más flexibilidad y es más cómodo moverte con ellos, pero cuando usan leggings deben asegurarse de usarlos con un top largo que cubra sus pompis porque no quieren mostrar demás por eso elegí esta camisa de denim y para no perder la silueta enmarque la cintura con una correa, le añadí unas botitas y una bufanda si hace mucho frío y obvio para no complicarnos mucho con el cabello un moño desarreglado,

Espero que les haya gustado este look, déjenme sus opiniones en los comentarios.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios