Cherry Lips

10:28

Hi! I'm so happy because finally arrived December, this is a month that I love feels family togetherness, closeness with friends and share many moments, despite being one of the busiest months, I also like to be the last month to make some changes in our lives and that leads to a new beginning, I am very anxious to get the new year !! Well, leaving aside my excitement I'm going to talk a little about the outfit I bring you today is a slightly more formal outfit I love combinanción gray with burgundy and I also really like the fur vests actually this is faux fur because I do not agree with animal abuse.

I hope you enjoyed this look! Let me know which is your favorite part of this month!

Kisses, P.

Hola! Estoy tan feliz porque por fin llegó diciembre, este es un mes que me encanta se siente la unión familiar, la cercanía con los amigos y compartir muchos momentos, a pesar de ser uno de los meses más ocupados, también me gusta que es el último mes para hacer algunos cambios en nuestras vidas y que da paso a un nuevo comienzo, estoy muy ansiosa de que llegue el nuevo año!! Bueno dejando mi emoción de lado les voy a comentar un poco sobre el outfit que les traigo hoy es un outfit un poco más formal me encanta la combinación del gris con el vino tinto y también me gustan mucho los chalecos de piel que por cierto esté es de piel falsa porque no estoy de acuerdo con el maltrato de animales.

Espero que les haya gustado este look! Déjenme saber cual es su parte favorita de este mes!

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios