Two ways to wear leather joggers

16:19

Hi! I was checking the Topshop site and I saw these leather joggers that I liked and I think they are very versatile because they can be used in so many ways and I wanted to make these outfits with two different ways to use them.

Hola! Estaba revisando el sitio de Topshop y vi a estos joggers de cuero que me han gustado mucho y creo que son muy versátiles, ya que pueden ser utilizados de muchas maneras por lo que quise hacer estos outfits con dos formas diferentes de usarlos.


First option/ Primera opción



This is a casual look that I think it can be used to do the tasks of the day, I wanted to combine it with flats to be comfortable but I added the Leopard print because I think it gives it a fun twist.

Este es un look casual que me parece que puede ser usado para realizar las tareas del día a día, quise combinarlo con flats para que sea cómodo pero al agregarle el estampado de leopardo me parece que le da un toque más divertido.

Second option/ Segunda opción



This is a dressy option. I think that I could combine it with a crop top because it was a good choice. As the top has some pastel tones I added these nude shoes so the outfit seems more stylish

Hope you liked this post! Let me know in the comments which option you liked the most,

Esta opción es mucho más elegante, me pareció que combinarlo con un top corto era una buena opción, como el top tiene unos tonos pasteles añadí los zapatos nude para que así el look se vea mas estilizado.

Espero que les haya gustado déjenme saber en los comentarios que opción les pareció mejor!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios