Sparks Fly!

20:34

Hi! Today I show you this outfit because it's what I'll wear tonight to go out to dinner with my family because it is my brother's birthday! It is a tradition in our family dining out for birthdays so today will not be the exception, so I wanted to use this top with glitter that I love, I think that is the piece that catches the eye, so the rest of the look is maintained simple with leather pants to be warm and contrasting textures and a blazer to not die frozen.

Hope you like this look.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Hoy cree este outfit porque es lo que voy a usar esta noche para salir a cenar con mi familia porque es el cumpleaños de mi hermano! Es una tradición salir a cenar en nuestros cumpleaños asi que hoy no sera la excepcion, por lo que quise utilizar este top con brillos que me encanta, me parece que es la pieza que atrapa las miradas, por lo que lo demás del look se mantiene simple con los pantalones de cuero para estar abrigada y para contrastar las texturas y un blazer para no morirme congelada.

Espero que les guste este look. 

Besos, P.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios