Ready to party!

14:15

Hi! As I already told you yesterday was my brother's birthday and today he has planned a small party, so I wanted to show you what I plan to wear tonight! First I chose the skirt because I think it is a piece that brings femininity to the outfit and can be combined easily, then I chose to wear a crop top with long sleeves which is a  trend right now, because we can keep warm while feeling pretty, I chose a nude shoes and a small clutch to carry my basics.

If you wish to see more on the blog, or any look in particular let me know in the comments. I hope you liked this look.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Como ya les había contado ayer fue el cumpleaños de mi hermano y hoy tiene planeada una pequeña fiesta, por lo que quise mostrarles lo que planeo utilizar hoy en la noche! Primero escogí la falda porque me parece que es una prenda que le da mucha femineidad al outfit y puede combinarse fácilmente, luego escogí utilizar un crop top con mangas largas que es una pieza tendencia en estos momentos, porque nos permite estar abrigadas y al mismo tiempo sentirnos lindas, escogí unos zapatos nude y una carterita pequeña para llevar mis cosas básicas.

Si desean ver algo más en el blog, o algún look en especial déjenme saber en los comentarios. Espero que les haya gustado este look.

Besos, P.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios