More Thanksgiving ideas

19:46

Hello again! As I promised today there is double post, this time I will show you two outfits in which you can be inspired, get ideas and decide how to dress tomorrow because it is an important day in the United States because it is Thanksgiving.

Hola otra vez! Como les prometí hoy hay doble post, esta vez voy a mostrarles dos outfits en los cuales pueden inspirarse, sacar ideas y decidir como vestirse mañana que es un día importante en Estados Unidos pues es el Día de Acción de Gracias.

In the first look I show you a more formal way to dress up, if you have a more elegant celebration, it's a dress in a color that I think can highlight your outfit totally I combined it with nude details, gold and black

En el primer look les muestro una manera más formal, en caso de que en su familia les guste tener una celebración más elegante, es un vestido de un color que me parece que puede llamar mucho la atención combinado con detalles nude, dorados y negros



If your event is the opposite of the above and you like to have a more casual celebration I show you this look where you can be more informal and comfortable with the combination of burgundy, white and black.

En caso de que su celebración sea todo lo contrario a la anterior y les guste hacerlo más casual les muestro este look en el que pueden verse más informales y cómodos con la combinación de vino tinto, blanco y negro.



And if your celebration is at the midpoint you can see my previous post and get ideas from it.

I hope you liked these outfits and even in my country we don't celebrate this day I am grateful for you who take the time to read my post! Thank you !! =)

Kisses, P.

Y si su celebración está en el punto medio pueden ver mi post anterior y sacar ideas de él.

Espero que les haya gustado estos outfits y aunque en mi país no se celebre este día quiero contarles que estoy agradecida por ustedes que dedican su tiempo en leer mis post! Gracias!! =)

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios