Head to toe by Boohoo

17:28

Hello!! Today I bring you a new post from head to toe from boohoo brand is a brand that I recently discovered and I think it has very nice clothes at affordable prices, so today I created this look starting with the skirt that seems perfect for a dinner combined with this crop top that has long sleeves for a cold night, and also I added a coat if it is very cold and as a piece that highlight the look I chose these metallic shoes that seemed perfect

I hope you liked it! Comment if you would wear it!

Kisses, P.

Hola!! Hoy les traigo un nuevo post de cabeza a los pies de la marca boohoo, es una marca que descubrí recientemente y me parece que tiene ropa muy bonita y a precios accesibles, por lo que hoy cree este look empezando por la falda que me parece perfecta para una cena combinado con este crop top que tiene las mangas largas para una noche de frío, y también agregue un saco en caso de que haga mucho frío y como pieza que resalte escogi estos zapatos metálicos que me parecieron perfectos

Espero que les haya gustado! Comenten si lo usarian!

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios