Get the look: Taylor Swift

19:47

Hi !! As I had told you Taylor Swift is one of the artists that I admire the most, I love her music and her style, so I wanted to show another way to copy their look but getting cheaper pieces and that are reachable for all of us. So I chose this outfit, I think it is perfect for cold days when you want to look cute without much effort, because it mixes very basic pieces. Under the picture are the pieces I used if  you are interested.

Let me know if you want me to do this kind of post for any celeb in particular.

Kisses, P.

Hola!! Como ya les había contado Taylor Swift es una de las artistas que más admiro, me encanta su música y también su estilo, por lo que quería mostrarles otra manera de copiar su forma de vestir pero consiguiendo piezas más económicas y que estén al alcance de todos. Por eso escogí este atuendo, me parece que es perfecto para días fríos en los que quieres verte linda sin mucho esfuerzo, porque mezcla piezas muy básicas. Bajo la foto están las piezas que utilice si les interesa.

Déjenme saber si quieren que haga este tipo de post de alguna famosa en especial.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios