Day of work

14:35

Hi! Sorry if you have noticed that I had abandoned the blog a bit this week, has been because I've been busy with college projects and my work and I have not had much time.

Today I want to show you this outfit that I worn to go to work today, as it was very cold I decided to wear a coat and combine it with pastel colored top and tight jeans, you know I like to accentuate the figure. To be very warmI  added the scarf and ankle boots that I love and are super comfortable. Finally for my hair I decided to add a bow in my hair for a more girly touch !!

I hope you liked the outfit!

Kisses, P.

Hola! Perdon si han notado que he tenido el blog un poco abandonado está semana, ha sido porque he estado muy ocupada con proyectos de la universidad y mi trabajo y no he tenido mucho tiempo.

Hoy les quiero mostrar este outfit que utilice para ir a mi trabajo hoy, ya que hacía mucho frío decidí usar un abrigo y lo combine con un top de color pastel y unos pantalones jean muy ajustados, ya saben que me gusta acentuar la figura. Para estar muy abrigada agregue la bufanda y unas botas al tobillo que me encantan y son súper cómodas. Por ultimo para peinarme decidí agregar un lazo en mi cabello para darle un toque más girly!!

Espero que les haya gustado el outfit!

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios