Head to toe by H&M

12:53

Hi !! Today I bring you a new Look from head to toe, this time I did with H & M, as I was in their website I fell in love with this skirt, I think it is a piece that stands out a lot, so I wanted it combined with neutral colors, so the skirt could be the main piece of the outfit, plus if you add many accessories  the look will seem too much and that is not what we want, so I added only a cute clutch, I hope you liked this look! Leave me comments to see if you like it! Have a good weekend!! Enjoy :)

Kisses, P.

Hola!! Hoy les traigo un nuevo Look de pies a cabeza, esta vez lo hice con la marca H&M, mientras veía su sitio web me enamoré de esta falda, me parece que es una pieza q resalta mucho, por lo que la quise combinar con colores neutros para no quitarle su protagonismo, además si se le añade muchos accesorios podría verse muy recargado y no es lo que deseamos, por lo que solamente añadí una cartera muy pequeña, espero que les haya gustado este look! Déjenme comentarios para saber si les gusto! Que tengan un buen fin de semana!! Disfruten :)

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios