Get the look: Rosie Huntington

19:48

Today I bring you a new "Get the look" this time I did it about the model Rosie Huntington, I think she has a very good style so surely you will see many more looks about her coming soon...

Hoy les traigo un nuevo "Consigue el look", esta vez lo hice de la modelo Rosie Hungtington, me parece que tiene un estilo muy bueno por lo que seguramente verán muchos mas looks de ella próximamente...



This is a "look for less" so I tried to recreate it with much cheaper pieces so you can buy it, also is a very simple look that you can even use pieces you may already have, I hope you liked it. If you have any look you want to get send me a photo and I will do it with pleasure!

Este es un "look por menos" por lo que trate de recrearlo con piezas mucho más económicas para que puedan adquirirlo, ademas es un look muy sencillo que hasta pueden usar piezas que seguramente ya tienen, espero que les haya gustado. Si tienen algún look que quieran conseguirlo envíenme una foto y yo lo haré con mucho gusto!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios