Brightening my mood

3:30

These last days have not been the best for me, I've had some bad moments that have made me lose my mood, so I will not let these bad moments win, I want to feel good and I have always believed that to look good makes you feel good, so today I wanted to use an outfit that elevates my mood and put me very happy. Keep reading!!

Estos últimos días no han sido los mejores para mi, he tenido unos malos momentos que me han hecho bajar mi estado de animo, por lo que no quiero dejar que estos malos momentos me ganen, quiero sentirme bien y siempre he creído que al verte bien te sientes bien, por lo que hoy quise utilizar un outfit que me eleve mi estado de animo y me ponga muy feliz. Sigan leyendo!!



To cheer me up I wanted to use a bright color, so I chose this pink sweater, under this I wanted to wear a white blouse with print for not doing boring, some tight jeans that highlight my curves and booties with a small heel so that see more fitted, I also wanted to do my hair so I made some waves! I really liked this look and helped me feel better. Do you like the outfit?

Para levantarme el ánimo quise utilizar un color muy brillante, por lo que escogi este sweater rosa, bajo este quise usar una blusa blanca con estampado para no hacerlo aburrido, unos jeans ajustados que resalten mis curvas y unas botitas con un pequeño tacon para que se vea mas arreglado, tambien quise arreglarme el cabello por lo que hice unas ondas! Me gusto mucho este look y me ayudo a sentirme mejor. ¿Les gusto el outfit?

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios